Yorkshire and Humber-based businesses: find out which company does soda blasting near you
If you are looking for an eco-friendly surface preparation/cleaning method, then soda blasting might well be for you. Soda blasting is a gentler, milder version of classic abrasive blasting, but it has the additional benefits of being. Eco-friendly and capable of cleaning delicate surfaces. What’s more, it’s affordable and quick to book in and get boxed off. Here’s your directory to `who does soda blasting near me?`. If you’re local to Yorkshire and the Humber, we can have a soda blasting specialist to you within the hour.
Soda blasting can be used for the following jobs (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Surface preparation for coatings
- Graffiti removal
- To clean up following a fire and before repairing fire damage
- To deep clean buildings
- Deep cleaning of industrial equipment
- Timber restoration
- Marine hull cleaning
- And more.
How does soda blasting work?
Soda blasting involves propelling crystallised particles of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) onto an industrial surface using compressed air or water. It’s a fast, effective type of surface preparation with very little risk of damaging the profile or substrate of an area.
Soda blasting is safe to use on the following industrial surfaces (this is a non-exhaustive list):
- Aluminium – wall cladding, ventilation hatches and other elements of buildings
- Brick – industrial buildings, factories, warehouses, sewage works, bridges, etc.
- Carbon Fibre – surface preparation for this and other coatings
- Fibreglass – insulation, cladding, surfaces, usually marine-based structures
- Glass – insulation, cladding, surfaces, windows and doors, ceilings, etc.
- Sandstone – cleaning of and preparation for coatings
- Stainless Steel – interior and exterior foundational elements of industrial structures
- Steel – as above
- Wood – interior and exterior panelling, beams, etc.
Kindly visit our designated blast cleaning services page for further information
Or contact us to ask whether your repair project is compatible with blast cleaning: 01482 425250.
Where can I find a soda blasting company near me?
We are CCUK, specialist contractors for the Yorkshire and Humber region. Soda blasting is the latest highly effective blasting technique we offer to our Yorkshire and Humber-based clients. We also specialise in other types of abrasive blast cleaning including grit blasting, wet blasting, and vacuum blasting – so be sure to ask our expert team about the differences and what’s best for your repair job.
Kindly visit our designated blast cleaning services page to book your FREE feasibility study & cost analysis
Browse our other Yorkshire-based services: Yorkshire and Humber: 7 Specialist Services Just For You
Continue reading about soda blasting & blast cleaning near you
Soda blasting and sandblasting: Which is best?
Is hydroblasting an effective cleaning method for industrial services?